1. Confirm Eligibility
Eligible students must have completed their certificate between Fall and Summer* quarters. Make sure you’ve met the eligibility requirements to attend graduation by contacting your academic department.
2. Sign-up and Opt-in
A “Mark Your Calendar” email is sent in March. Eligible students “opt-in” to indicate they wish to receive an e-invitation in May to attend Graduation.
The deadline is April 18. After this date, please contact your Program Representative or Student Affairs Officer (SAO).
3. Buy Tickets
- Tickets are required to attend the graduation ceremony and will be available for purchase at the UCLA Central Ticket Office in mid-to late May.
- Each graduate is given one (1) complimentary ticket for his/her admission/use.
- For technical issues regarding ticket ordering, please contact the UCLA Central Ticket Office at 310-825-2101 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Guest Tickets
- Graduates may purchase up to four (4) additional tickets at $20 each.
- Graduates and guests must have tickets to be admitted to Royce Hall.
- Please note that seating capacity at Royce Hall is limited (1800 seats).
- All guests, including infants and children, must have tickets to be admitted into Royce Hall.
- For ADA requests and information, please contact the Central Ticket Office at 310-825-2101 or email@example.com
*Students will receive an invitation to one graduation. Only students who have not attended a previous UCLA Extension graduation ceremony are eligible to attend.
- Business attire
- If you wish to wear a UCLA Sash to the Certificate Ceremony (optional), please visit the UCLA Store to purchase.
- Email to students to “Save the date/Opt-in” to receive e-invitation.
- Go to UCLA Extension Destiny login.
- Graduation e-invitations are sent.
- Tickets are available for purchase at the UCLA Central Ticket Office (CTO) via link in e-invitation.
- Graduation Day is Friday, June 30, 2017!
- PRINT and BRING tickets to the ceremony at Royce Hall, UCLA Campus.
- Tickets are required for Graduates and Guests.
- Graduates ARE separated from Guests.
- Graduates enter Royce Hall via a separate entrance. IMPORTANT: Graduates enter Royce Hall near the Will Call window, between 3:30-4 pm.
- Guests gather in Royce/Powell Quad.
- Royce Hall Doors open at 4:00 pm and guests are seated.
- Ceremony begins at 4:30 pm – Graduates/Students Procession into Royce Hall.
- Certificates ARE NOT handed out at Graduation Ceremony.
- Graduates DO NOT walk across the stage. Graduates are asked to “Stand and be Acknowledged” as Certificates are announced.