Today’s your big day, and we want it to be memorable, rewarding and exciting. After you’ve followed the steps to get ready, check out some of the guidelines and timetables below. And remember, if you have any questions, you can always contact us. And be sure to check out our handy graduation map!
2017 Keynote Speaker
Our keynote speaker for 2017 will be announced.
Dress Code, Parking and Guests
Please dress business casual. Be sure to have directions to campus parking. If you have out-of-town guests attending the ceremony, we’ve provided a directory of nearby hotels to help you in your planning process.
Friday, June 30, 2017 at Royce Hall, UCLA Campus
- Graduates begin arriving and check-in at Royce Hall – Entrance near Will Call window.
- Graduates gather inside Royce Hall.
- Guests wait in Royce/Quad area until Royce Hall doors open at 4:00 pm.
- Important: Graduates please arrive no later than 4pm.
- Guests arrival at Royce/Powell quad area.
- Royce Hall doors open.
- Guests are seated.
- Inside Royce Hall: Graduates line up by department (Arts, Business, Education, Engineering, Humanities & Sciences, Pathway).
- Inside Royce Hall: Graduates prepare for procession.
- Graduate procession begins. Ceremony commences.
- Ceremony ends.
- Graduates and guests flow into Royce/Powell quad area.
- Special and surprise appearances.
Invite Your Friends to Watch LIVE on YouTube/Facebook/Twitter.
Royce Hall is equipped with both wheelchair spaces and transfer seats located on select aisles, which have folding armrests to make transfer easier for those with mobility limitations. Please indicate specific seating needs when placing your ticket order, and clarify whether they’re for you, or for your guest.